Mobile AC Installation
Professional Cooling Services in Baldwin County
If you’re in need of an AC installation for a new construction project, reach out to Daycool Heating & Air. We are an HVAC company in Mobile that will first help you find a system that fits your home and your budget and then install it in a professional and efficient manner. It’s our goal to build relationships with our customers through providing reliable, trustworthy services. Our NATE-certified technicians have the expertise to ensure a precise installation.
The Best System for Your Home
Our Mobile AC installation technicians are extensively trained and continually educated so that they can offer you the best advice. We’ll help you design a system for your home that maximizes efficiency while evenly cooling every room. Once you’ve decided on a model, we can install it for you, as we have expertise on all major brands. Our depth of knowledge of the industry’s available systems allows us to make sure that your home is not only appropriately cooled, but that your energy consumption is what it should be.
We’ll help you consider factors, including:
- The size of the system
- Using several cooling zones to maximize efficiency
- Usage patterns
- The benefits of various options
Our Mobile HVAC installation experts understand the importance of deadlines in new construction projects and will work with your planners to ensure that the project is completed when you need it finished. We do everything possible to meet your timeline and expectations and will always be upfront and honest with you.
5 Signs You Need A New AC Installation
1. Old age - Most AC units last from 8-12 years so if your unit is much older than that, reconsider throwing more money into repairing a dying unit and call in our Mobile AC installation experts.
2. Repair after repair - We will always be in to service your heating unit when you need us, but at some point another repair call becomes more expensive than replacing your unit outright.
3. It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon ban units that require the banned coolant will become cost prohibitive to run in due time. The AC units themselves aren't illegal but they'll cost you a pretty penny each and every time you need more coolant.
4. An incredibly expensive repair - When looking at an expensive repair bill, you should always factor in the age of your unit and ask our AC installation experts about the price of a new unit. If the cost of repairing an old unit is even close to half the cost of a new unit, make the switch.
5. Utility bills that keep going up - AC units that are on their last legs can become less and less efficient as time goes on. We can always tune up the unit, but if even after that your bills won't go down it may be time for new AC installation.
Installations Performed by NATE-Certified AC Technicians
We are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified and active members of the Air Conditioning Contractor’s Association of America (ACAA). In addition, we are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and have built great relationships with our sources, so we are able to stay on top of all advances in technology. Our Mobile HVAC installation technicians arrive on time and treat every customer with the utmost respect.