AC Repair in Mobile, AL
Quality 24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Service in Baldwin County
Raise your hand if you’ve ever been in this situation: You’ve had a long day at work. It’s the middle of the summer, it’s hot, and all you want to do is come home and turn on the AC. But when you finally go to flip the switch, your unit isn’t working—AGAIN! As Alabama residents already know, not having a functioning air conditioner can be a killer when summer arrives. That’s why it’s important to have a professional air conditioning repair company at the ready, so you’re always prepared when the next heat wave rolls in. Luckily, preparedness is our specialty at Daycool Heating & Air. No matter what type of system you have, no matter what make or model, our NATE-certified air conditioning repair technicians in Mobile have the skills and experience to provide the cooling relief you need.
Contact us today for AC repairs in Mobile for:
- Window units
- Central air systems
- Mini-split systems
- Packaged terminal systems
Offering a Full Range of AC Repair Options
Figuring out what’s wrong with your AC unit can be complicated, which is why Daycool Heating & Air provides comprehensive air conditioning repairs focused at getting to the root of the issue. No matter what type of product you are dealing with, our Mobile air conditioning repair techs will go above and beyond to ensure your system works better and lasts longer. Our goal is for your air conditioner to be as efficient as possible, so you can enjoy more cooling power without the high energy costs and equipment problems.
Our Mobile HVAC experts provide repair services including:
- Replacing clogged and dirty filters
- Stopping drainage and refrigerant leaks
- Repairing thermostat issues
- Resetting tripped AC breakers
- Detecting electrical issues
- Restoring corroded or dirty coils
- Fixing issues in the air handler
Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Lack of airflow - If you're getting less air than your used to it could be because of a leak in your ducts. But if you're getting no air at all then it could be your blower fan that's on the fritz.
2. Frozen AC unit - If your air filter is too dirty to obstruct proper airflow then your unit's coolant could run unchecked and it may freeze over. It's okay once your air filter is clean again the ac will be back in working order.
3. The temperature doesn't match the thermostat - If your thermostat is unresponsive, call in our Mobile AC repair experts. It could be that your cooling is off but maybe just your thermostat isn't reading the temperature of your room correctly.
4.Loud noises - Not all noises are alike. If you hear something new and audible from the next room over then your unit needs to be inspected by a trained professional sooner rather than later.
5. Smells that are off - As there's a lot of condensation going on when your unit is cooling, there can be excess moisture that can lead to mold or mildew growth. If something is burning then call in our Mobile AC repair experts.
AC Repair VS Replacement
When your AC breaks down you're left with two options. You could either opt for AC repair as it's usually the cheaper option, but in the following situations you should consider replacement.
- Your unit is old - On average an AC unit lasts about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is older and breaking down, you should consider replacement over sinking more money into a dying unit.
- It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that require the banned coolant will become more expensive to run as the coolant becomes increasingly scarce so you might want to consider a new installation.
- Repair after repair - While our Mobile AC repair experts will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, you shouldn't need them so much you know their names. At some point the umpteenth repair call will be more expensive than a new unit so make the switch to save money in the long run.
There When You Need Us Most for Air Conditioning Repair in Mobile, AL
We know that dealing with AC repairs is no one’s idea of a great time, which is why our Mobile HVAC pros work around your schedule, so you can make an appointment when it’s convenient for you. We always arrive on-time, are happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the service process, and promise to leave your property clean and spotless when we’re finished. Our licensed and insured professionals are courteous, friendly, and work quickly and efficiently for your convenience. And with 24/7 emergency repairs, you won’t ever have to worry about AC-related disasters ever again.