AC Maintenance Services in Mobile
Quality HVAC Services in Baldwin County
While AC repair and replacement services are reactive responses to a situation, preventive maintenance is a proactive response. As equipment runs, it becomes susceptible to problems. It wears bearings, belts, plugs filters, and more. By catching the expected (or predicted) issues before they become significant, we can minimize the damage. Daycool Heating & Air offers preventative AC maintenance in Mobile that will ensure your AC unit powers you through the hot summer uninterrupted. The goal of preventive maintenance is to keep you from needing a new installation. By scheduling standardized service of your equipment or systems, you reduce the chance of your system failing.
Our Mobile HVAC team’s maintenance services include:
- Changing filters and inspecting belts and wiring are the most basic services and should be done every service. Replacing belts as needed reduces wear on the motor. Checking wiring with an amp meter warns of impending motor failure. As the motor wears out or the load on the motor climbs, the amperage draw of the motor increases toward the maximum. In large motors, the draw across and between phases will also be checked. An uneven load is a sign of imbalance.
- Visual inspections will warn us when weeds are growing too thick around a unit to allow proper air flow. It will let us know when to clean out the dust and dirt. If any damage has been done to the case, it will be discovered and rectified.
- Coolant tests will maintain the home with the most efficiency. A unit low on coolant will work many times harder in an effort to drive the temperature to the set point on the thermostat.
- Flow tests and temperature checks will let us know if there are duct issues. Leaky ducts may need sealed, repaired, or replaced. Duct cleaning allows the entire system to function better. (And the clean air lets your lungs function better as well.)
- Home generator inspections can make sure that in the event of a power failure, you will still have the capability of powering your climate control.
Schedule A Health Check for Your HVAC System
It is much easier and less stressful to set up a schedule of preventive maintenance than it is to come home to an air conditioning unit that is not functioning on a 100-degree day, or a furnace which isn’t heating when it’s cold outside. Trying to keep family members comfortable isn’t easy, and even though we have great response times, it can never be fast enough when you are uncomfortable.
Our prices are very competitive for these services, and if you don’t know our Mobile HVAC technicians yet, you will get to know them. They understand your system like the back of their hands, which will speed repair times in a troubleshooting situation.