Mobile Heater Repair & Replacement
Serving Baldwin County Since 2007
Are you feeling the chill inside your home? Your heater might need some attention. The experienced technicians at Daycool Heating & Air offer heater repair and replacement services that will ensure your home stays toasty warm all winter long. In addition to restoring sufficient heat to your home, we’ll also help you save energy and, as a result, save money on utility bills. Our team members are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and come equipped with the extensive knowledge and understanding of heating systems.
If you need heater repair in Mobile, call us at (251) 260-3858 today for a free estimate!
Heater Repairs for All Equipment Brands
If your heating system is not working as well as it should or has broken down completely, we’ll get it running again in a fast and efficient manner. Our Mobile heater repair technicians are professionally trained and experienced in the repair of all styles and brands of heating systems. We are here when you need us and offer emergency repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure you’re never left in the cold.
New Heater Installations & Heating System Upgrades
The average heating system is responsible for up to 50% of your household energy budget. An energy efficient heating system is essential if you want to control energy costs. Older equipment is significantly less energy efficient than today’s furnaces and heating systems. Technological advances have allowed for the development of equipment that is more efficient at converting fuel or electricity to heat.
We offer professional installation of all heating systems, including:
- Radiant heat
- Forced air and hot water heat
- Geothermal systems
Upgrading your heating system to a super-efficient system can cut your home heating costs in half. We can help you identify energy-saving options and help you choose the right system for your needs. We offer free estimates for our heating repair and replacement services. Financing options are also available through Greensky to help make your new heating system more affordable.
Tips to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
When the chill of winter sets in, using your heater on a daily basis becomes the norm. On the coldest days, the tendency is to crank up your heater. This can raise your energy bills significantly, but don’t worry: there are some things you can do to counter the spike in energy consumption that you experience.
Here are some tips that can help you lower energy consumption and subsequently save on heating bills:
- Make sure your heater is checked before winter begins – Having your heating system checked a few weeks before winter arrives will help you get it in tiptop shape before you need it. Having your heating system checked ahead of time will allow you to exercise measures to make it work efficiently. This includes the changing of filters, the cleaning of ducts, and other issues that may cause your heating system to work inefficiently.
- Have a smart thermostat installed – Did you know that having a smart thermostat controlling your home’s heating can actually cut winter energy costs by 15%? Smart thermostats know when to turn your heat on and off. It also knows when people are not at home so it lowers your temperature to a setting that consumes very little energy. It then cranks up the heat to its normal levels before people get home to ensure that the house is warm enough by the time everyone arrives.
- Check insulation before the cold months arrive – If your energy bill spikes unexpectedly, that could signal a lack of proper insulation. Have your insulation checked by a professional and have an energy audit done to discover where your problem areas are.
- Check your home for air leaks and ductwork issues – Air leaks and holes in your ducts can cost you a lot in heating bills. This is because your heating system won’t be operating at its most efficient due to these holes and leaks. Have an assessment done on your home to determine if your ducts have holes in them and if your doors and windows are drafty. If your ductwork has holes and leaks, this can be addressed with duct sealing. If air leaks are found, air sealing is the solution you can turn to.
We are a company that believes in promoting energy efficiency through efficient heating systems. We also believe in helping people live healthier lives and to save on energy costs with the help of energy audits and other energy-saving home improvements. To find out how we can help you, contact us today so we can schedule you for a free assessment and estimate.
Give our Mobile HVAC team a call or contact us online for all your heating repair and replacement needs.