Heat Pump Installation in Mobile, AL
Providing 24-Hour Emergency Heating Replacement in Baldwin County for Over a Decade
When it comes to heating your home, the right system depends on several factors, such as the structure of the home or building and the size of the space. At Daycool Heating & Air, we offer a variety of options for heat pump installation in Mobile and Baldwin County, including traditional heat pumps and ductless heat pumps from top brands that include American Standard, Coleman, Slant Fin, Trane, NTI, Rheem, and Bryant.
Backed by over 10 years of experience, our team is bonded and insured as well as extensively trained to help you make the best choice for your home and your budget. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we will answer any questions you have, help you pick out the best system, and provide installation services that you can trust.
Get your free estimate on 24-hour replacement or new heat pump installation in Mobile or Baldwin County by calling (251) 260-3858 or contacting us online today!
Energy-Efficient Heating Solutions
Heat pumps work by transferring heat from one area to another. There are several advantages to heat pumps. A heat pump is more energy efficient than other types of heat, so you will save on home energy costs. The system works both ways, so it can be used to heat your home in the winter and then cool it in the summer. Indoor air quality can be improved with the installation of a heat pump. The system produces no fumes and circulates the air in your home, which helps to filter and clean the air.
Ductless Mini-Splits in Mobile, AL
The development of ductless mini split systems has made it possible to enjoy the benefits of a heat pump, even if you do not have a duct system in your home. A ductless heat pump works in the same way as a traditional heat pump and can be used to heat and cool your home. The system has an outdoor compressor and an indoor unit, which are connected by a conduit. No ductwork or other equipment is needed to enjoy the many benefits of ductless heat pumps.
Ductless heat pumps in Mobile offer various advantages, including:
- Easy installation
- Lower utility bills
- Better indoor air quality
- A smaller carbon footprint
The right system for your home will depend on your specific needs and the space you need to heat and cool. Our NATE-certified technicians provide replacement and new heat pump installations in Mobile for traditional heat pumps and ductless heat pumps. We can assess your home, explain your options, and help you choose the system that best meets your heating needs and fits your budget. We complete your installation with the highest quality workmanship and customer service.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Replacement
- Repair after repair - While we will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, you shouldn't require heater repair in Mobile every season. If your repair calls are adding up, do yourself a favor and consult our Mobile heat pump replacement experts about getting a new unit that'll save you money in the long run.
- Old age - Heat pumps on average last about 15 years depending on the environment, use and maintenance levels. If it's much older, don't sink more money into repairs and consider replacement.
- It won't turn on - First and foremost, check that it's not an electrical issue. Maybe the outlet isn't working with another appliance and check your circuit breaker. If those aren't your issues, then talk with our specialists about heat pump replacement in Mobile or Baldwin County.
- Energy bills on the rise - Part of what makes heat pumps so attractive is that they lower utility bills. But a heat pump near the end of its life could become less efficient so it's something you'll want to monitor.
- Loud noises - Not all noises mean that you'll need a new unit, but if they're particularly loud and you can hear them from another room then give us a call.
Get started with your new installation or heat pump replacement in Mobile or Baldwin County, AL, by submitting your info online or calling (251) 260-3858 today!