Semmes AC Repair
Air Quality, Comfort & HVAC Services in Semmes, AL
Staying indoors and relaxing won’t actually be enjoyable if your home’s HVAC system is not working well. To keep your home feeling like your private place to unwind, as it should feel, count on Daycool Heating & Air for any and all of your HVAC services in Semmes. We are known for providing excellent quality services at competitive prices made even better through unique coupons and financing options on larger projects. Your satisfaction and your budget are always in focus!
Dial (251) 260-3858 to schedule a Semmes heating and cooling service or request a free estimate.
Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Blowing warm air - If your AC is blowing warm air it could be because of a couple of problems. It's either that your air filter is too dirty and obstructing the airflow necessary for your unit to cool air, or perhaps your evaporator coil needs a good cleaning.
2. Strange sounds - All AC units make some noise, but if you hear anything different particularly something that's loud and abrupt then make sure to call in our AC repair team. The longer you wait, the more the likelihood is that something can worsen over time.
3. Smells that are off - As cooling air requires a bit of condensation, it might be that there's mold or mildew growth going on in or around your unit and ductwork. If you smell something burning in the summertime then make sure to get your unit inspected.
4. Utility bills on the rise - If you're noticing that your electrical bill is steadily on the rise, call in our Semmes AC repair experts. If your AC isn't at 100% then it could be that it's requiring more electricity to achieve the same level of output.
5. Airflow problems - If you have less airflow, then it's likely a problem in your ductwork. But if you have no airflow and your unit is turned on then your blower fan could be on the fritz.
Warm Throughout the Year with Reliable Heater Services
When you look outside and the weather is positively frightful, you should be able to rest in your own home where it is warm and delightful. Keep your heating system up and running to the best of its abilities by letting us take care of it. Our Semmes heating technicians know everything there is to know about heaters of all types. You can bet that our experience and insight will turn any heater concern around, so you can get back to relaxing with your family.
We can repair, install, or Maintain any heating system, such as:
- Heat pumps
- Radiant heating systems
Don’t Break a Sweat for AC Services Throughout Semmes
Semmes can feel pretty muggy and warm during certain months of the year, as you definitely know if you’ve been a resident here for a year or longer. To keep the humidity and temperature inside your home down, you need a fully functional cooling system.
Types Of Cooling Systems:
- Central air system
- Ductless mini-splits
- Window AC units
- Heat pumps
The good news is that our Semmes air conditioning technicians are capable of working on any of these systems and more. We have taken the time to research all types of cooling systems and train our team whenever there is an industry or technological update. In other words, we stay atop our knowledgeability to keep the temperature in your home down, even when a heatwave rolls in.
Air Quality Improvements for the Careful Homeowner
Low-quality air in your home might not worry you too much, but the truth is it can cause serious problems for your family. Anyone in your household who has breathing complications like asthma, allergies, or other respiratory sensitivities needs to always breathe the best and freshest air. But dusty air ducts throughout your home will only provide dusty air, which can trigger asthma attacks and other problems. When you want to take the air quality of your home seriously, you want our Semmes duct cleaning professionals on the job. We can begin by providing an assessment of your home’s indoor air quality and recommend solutions based on those findings.
Our available Semmes indoor air quality services include:
- Duct cleaning: Layers of dust can accumulate inside a duct just from normal use. A single duct cleaning service from our pros can make a big difference in reducing how much circulates throughout your home.
- Duct sealing: Small cracks and gaps in your home’s ductwork can invite dust and contaminants inside. The same holes in your ducts also make your HVAC system less efficient than it could be. Our duct sealing services can quickly patch up any and all gaps.
- UV light installation: Your home’s air may be contaminated by microscopic bacteria capable of causing respiratory irritation and illnesses. We can install UV lights in your HVAC system that eradicate the bacteria, viruses, and other living contaminants.