Mobile Heater Maintenance
Heating Repair & Maintenance in the Mobile Area
If your heater has been acting up lately or you are just looking for a way to prevent issues in the future, heater maintenance is the way to go. At DayCool Heating & Air, our Mobile heating repair team is always available to provide you with the maintenance services you need. We have been serving Mobile and the surrounding areas since 2007, and during that time, we have developed a deep understanding of the needs of our customers. Whether you have a gas, electric, or even heat pump system, we have the knowledge and the tools to get the job done right.
Signs Your Heater Needs Maintenance
While it is always best to get a professional opinion when your heater is acting up, there are certain warning signs that indicate your heater may be in need of maintenance. If you notice any of these signs, it is best to call our Mobile heater repair team as soon as possible.
Some of the most common warning signs include:
- Your heater has been acting up lately — If your heater has been giving you trouble lately, such as short cycling, blowing cold air, or not turning on at all, it is probably in need of professional maintenance.
- Your energy bills have been rising — If your energy bills have been steadily increasing, it could be due to your heater being in need of maintenance.
- Your home is not as warm as it used to be — If your home is not as warm as it used to be, your heater may be in need of maintenance.
- Your heater smells musty or burning — If your heater smells musty or even smells like burning, this could be a sign of a serious issue, and you should call our Mobile heater repair team as soon as possible.
Why is Heater Maintenance Important?
Heating systems require frequent maintenance in order to ensure maximum efficiency, longevity, and safety. If your heater is not receiving regular maintenance, it is more likely to break down, which could leave you and your family without heat during one of the coldest months of the year. Maintenance is also the best way to ensure that your system is working at its peak efficiency, which will result in lower energy bills.
We offer comprehensive heater maintenance services, including:
- Heater repair — If your heater breaks down, you can count on our Mobile heater repair technicians to diagnose the problem and fix it quickly and efficiently.
- Heater installation — If you are in the market for a new heater, our Mobile heating installation technicians can help you find the right system for your needs and install it correctly. We also offer a 10-year warranty on all of our heating installations.
- Heater maintenance — Our Mobile heating maintenance technicians can come to your home to perform a thorough inspection of your system and perform any necessary maintenance services. Maintenance is the best way to ensure that your system works at its peak performance and lasts as long as possible.
Schedule Your Heater Maintenance Service Today
If your heater is acting up, it is best to call a professional for repairs. However, if your heater is working just fine, you should still schedule maintenance services from DayCool Heating & Air. Maintenance is the best way to ensure that your system is working at its peak performance, which will result in lower energy bills and a longer lifespan. Our Mobile heater repair team can perform a full inspection of your system to ensure that everything is working as it should. We can also provide you with maintenance services that will keep your system running smoothly.
Schedule your heater maintenance service now by calling (251) 260-3858 or completing our online form.